Foreigners traveling to Kenya need to apply for a visa online in advance.
Kenya has a new online Gateway to all government services. https://www.ecitizen.go.ke
All visitors entering Kenya immigration have to obtain a visa online a week prior to arrival. They must print the visa and present it on arrival to Kenya immigration.
Here are the simple steps to getting your Kenya visitor's visa online:
Once you have registered as a visitor and have your login details, go to the Log In Page
- Once Logged in, Select Department of Immigration services.
- Select submit Application.
- Select Kenyan Visa
- Select the Type of visa and fill out of the correct form.
You can pay using visa, mastercard and other debit cards.
Once you have received approval via email, download and print the e visa from your e citizen account.
When you arrive at your point of entry present the E visa to the immigration officer.
Here are some important things to note:
- Visa processing fee is non refundable.
- Incomplete applications will be rejected.
- The possesion of an eVisa is not the final Authority to enter The Republic of Kenya.
- Engaging in any form of business or employment without a requisite permit or pass is an offence.
- A visa is required prior to entry into The Republic of Kenya.
- The e-Visa printout must be presented at the port of entry.
- It should take atleast 2 working days to get your eVisa.
- Each adult visitor to the Republic of Kenya is required to submit evisa applications in their personal ecitizen account. Parents can apply for their children in the parents account.
If you have any problems, you can ask the very helpful customer care team: email@example.com | +254 772 246 669 | +254 708 206 206