ROOMS WITH BREAKFAST
The B&B rooms have all the convenience of a hotel but has the personal and friendly guest house experience which makes it more like a home away from home. Kenyaways has 10 rooms. 5 of these have gorgeous ocean views. All rooms have an outside terrace or patio. Each are individually decorated with a different theme. All rooms are well equipped and comfortable. Linen and towels, as well as Beach towels are provided. There is fan cooling and mosquito protection in all the rooms. We have never had a guest contracting malaria here. House keeping is provided twice daily. A complimentary light breakfast is included and served in the bar restaurant. It is a light meal of fresh fruit, coffee, tea, juice, toast and eggs. Lunch and Dinner are available a la carte at extra cost. Our room rates are set according to popularity and position and therefore they are all fitted out with the same facilities and standard.
We have 2 options of apartment as perhaps you prefer having more space, privacy and independence? Then we have a self catering option for you. There a two apartment options. "Bandit" our one bedroom apartment or the "Seaview" Apartment. They are equipped with kitchen facilities and have an advantage of having lots of private living space. The Apartments are very comfortable and spacious, they're filled with all the the amenities that you'd expect from a hotel, but with the personal service that only a small guest house can provide. The décor is rustic, simple and stylish allowing the views and breathtaking surrounds to take centre stage.
All linen and towels, including beach towels are provided and Apartments are serviced twice daily. All the rooms are en-suite, and have a private safe lock box, free wifi. The Kitchens provide all necessary facilities. Children of all ages are welcome. Car hire, airport shuttle services and tours can be arranged on request.
Here are some suggestions for rooms to take if you are in a group or family and would like to reserve rooms next to each other. (Click the Link in Pink!)
FAMILY OF 4 (Seaview) - REBEL
FAMILY OF 4 (Self catering) - BANDIT APARTMENT
We require a 50% deposit to confirm your reservation. You can deposit the money by debit card, Visa or Master credit cards, Paypal, Mpesa or you can do a bank transfer. Details will be supplied on a reservation email. The remaining 50% should be settled on arrival. After we receive your deposit, we will send you a confirmation email.
- Rates quoted in UNITED STATES DOLLAR (USD).
- Rates do NOT include credit card charge 5%.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Prices include VAT @ 16% and tourism levies @ 2%.
- Rooms are serviced TWICE daily.
- Children UNDER the age of 3 YEARS ARE COMPLIMENTARY when sharing with adults.
- Children UNDER the age of 12 YEARS are discounted at 50% when sharing room with adults.
- All linen and towels, including beach towels are supplied.
- We can arrange car hire and airport transfers, please ask us for a quote.
- B&B rate inclusive of continental breakfast at beach bar restaurant Lymington's By The Sea.
- Check in: 12PM Check out: 11AM - EARLY/ LATE CHECK IN/OUT AVAILABLE ON REQUEST.
- Rooms are provided with a box locked with a padlock as a safe, so you can bring your own padlock or get one on loan here. (For use at your own Risk: We do not hold liability for any loss of Belongings!)
We have a strict policy since we are heavily affected by cancelations. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Full refund of Deposit less fees and costs if cancelation is before 3 months
- 25% refund of Deposit if cancelation within 3 months of arrival
- 50% refund of Deposit if cancelation within 1 month
- 0% refund of Deposit if within one week
- Lovely sea views
- Large double beds, with extra single beds.
- Spacious rooms and outdoor patios.
- Private entrance
- En-suite bathroom with shower
- Solar powered hot water
- Power back up by inverter and battery
- Free wireless internet
- fan- cooling
- Private room Lock box (bring your own padlock)
- toilet & shower amenities
- Complimentary breakfast; continental
- Housekeeping twice daily